Help Me!
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:07 pm
Well, I have been stalking this site also for about a year and I am finally joining.
I don't even know where to begin. I believe I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything. You name it and I have tried it. All these "doctors & scientists" that have found these "medical breakthroughs." PLEASE! I have just come to the conclusion that there is no cure. I think it is much more complicated than we can even imagine. The thing that makes me the most sad is that I have passed it on to one of my children. I look at him and just think god, why & how could you do this to my sweet boy. Children have teased him already. We live in a cruel society that doesn't understand. Why is it so hard to talk about bad breath? They think that we have bad oral hygeine. Which is not even close to being true. I have better hygeine than most people, yet I still have bad breath. I am really happy that I found this site. I have had my stomach checked, dentist says that I don't have it. I know I do, people have told me in various ways. Some rude, some subtle. It's just not fair. I feel like, god if I just didn't have this problem, my life would be perfect. If anyone has anything they can tell me that they have done to relieve it even a little bit. Please contact me.
Oh and one other thing. I have 2 crowns and when I floss behind them, there is a putrid smell. Like moth balls and feces. It is disgusting. Please help me!
I don't even know where to begin. I believe I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything. You name it and I have tried it. All these "doctors & scientists" that have found these "medical breakthroughs." PLEASE! I have just come to the conclusion that there is no cure. I think it is much more complicated than we can even imagine. The thing that makes me the most sad is that I have passed it on to one of my children. I look at him and just think god, why & how could you do this to my sweet boy. Children have teased him already. We live in a cruel society that doesn't understand. Why is it so hard to talk about bad breath? They think that we have bad oral hygeine. Which is not even close to being true. I have better hygeine than most people, yet I still have bad breath. I am really happy that I found this site. I have had my stomach checked, dentist says that I don't have it. I know I do, people have told me in various ways. Some rude, some subtle. It's just not fair. I feel like, god if I just didn't have this problem, my life would be perfect. If anyone has anything they can tell me that they have done to relieve it even a little bit. Please contact me.
Oh and one other thing. I have 2 crowns and when I floss behind them, there is a putrid smell. Like moth balls and feces. It is disgusting. Please help me!