Hello everyone. I came to this site by accident surfing the web researching products on how to stop bad breath. Even though I have not been successful yet, I'm so glad I found this support group. I too thought I was alone in the world with this bb problem.
I'm in my early 50's and have had bb since I was in my mid 20's. Fortunately I married a wonderful woman that inspite of my handicap loves me. I'm so lucky. I count my blessings.
BB has limited my life as far a being social, work, and being more intimate with my mate. I really miss making-out. Even though I manage, its an uncomfortable feeling that hangs over me. I always worry about my bb interacting with ppl. I feel cursed! I will spend lots of time reading your posts so I can start to understand how to deal with my life with this condition. I hope I can learn much from you all. I am not alone anymore. Thank you all. - Daniel
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hi everyone
-
Bestwishes
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am
- Location: California
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.