Page 1 of 1

Chlorophyll

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:03 am
by oceanloverb
Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone suggested it to me & said that it is an internal deodorizer. I was just wondering if it is effective.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:19 am
by mizz123
honestly, I have tried it. I didn't really notice a difference. But then again, i can't smell my own breath so how the hell am I supposed to know if anything works......... sorry I am a little aggrivated today. :(

Chlorophyll

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:51 am
by Humble
I have been experimenting with Chlorophyll tablets for about 1 month. My problem may be dental (Wisdom teeth and Periodontal). I have used the tablets along with Burdock Root tablets and Therabreath. The Therabreath is not very effective, it has to be used every 2-3 hours. I have been told by relatives that they have noticed a mild difference. My mouth feels somewhat cleaner. I will address the dental issue in July 2008. I have been told that drinking hot lemonade may also help a little. I am not sure, but am willing to give it a try.