Page 1 of 1

Would you date someone with BB?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:50 pm
by Charley
Just wondered what people felt about dating a person with BB.

I smell so bad today and its more depressing than usual. I've avoided dating for 5-6 years simply because I cant be doing with the hassle and stress of trying to have half the relationship I could be having.

But, on the flipside on the odd occassion I do smell someone else with BB its so awful I can understand that people might not want to be with someone who smells.

I react to it more now than when I was younger, I used have relationships and was very lucky and loved dearly in a few of those relationships, by men who for some reason put up with the smell, but now I can't be doing with it.

If I myself wouldnt date a smelly person, why should someone date me.

:cry:

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:31 pm
by Charley
Thanks Than, makes me feel better you feel in a simlar way. Your right though, it would make things easier if my date had bb too, I find myself hiding all the things I do to limit the smell, closing the bathroom door and stuff so I can secretly do nasal irrigation and use hp etc... but i doubt my little nostrils could put up with someone else who smells.

Hey, maybe theres a forum for people who have no sense of smell and we could all link up with them! ;)

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:51 pm
by angst-ridden
ever since i got this pesky halitosis, dating was thrown out of the window. i never thought of being interested in someone and actually doing something about it. hell no. so im staying single until i get rid if this monster. its really hard though, especially if you really, really like someone and your prospect likes you as well but you cant do anything about it coz of this curse. geez, just writing about it makes me sad already. geez, hopefullly by the time that we are all "cured" that person that i have strong feelings for is probably married already. that sucks. halitosis is totally crippling in all aspects. suddenly, whatever you got, either your looks, money, intelligence, appeeal, or whatever asset you have doesnt matter anymore. you just feel like a total loser.

Dating Someone with BB

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:05 am
by Humble
This was a very good question. I have suffered with this issue for more than 10 years. When I was in college, a young man with BB sat next to me in class. His problem was severe. He was also very talkative. I would simply try to avoid him, if possible. It may have been dental-related. Lack of health and dental insurance is a national crisis in the U.S.. I am more empathetic to BB sufferers, because I am one. It would probably be nice to have someone that is experiencing the same thing that I am. I hope that my pending dental treatments will resolve this cotton-pickin' problem. Peace.

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:17 am
by daveparker
Depends on how bad it is, no matter what the case maybe, I would surely talk to them about it, and help them fix it.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:18 pm
by Busted
I refuse to believe why someone would actually do that?

Hehe, a real joke this life is.

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 am
by alaaqeb
Halitosis is a problem that we can deal with it
But I think there are something...
What is the cause of it?
We can say "Bacteria" >>
But What is cause It >? :arrow: