I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.
I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.
WTF is going on???
Here you can check this stuff yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related
I think this is a huge scam.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure
JimiJimi wrote:I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.
I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.
WTF is going on???
Here you can check this stuff yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related
I think this is a huge scam.
I found this forum that seems to have people on there that are trying this MMS .Everybody needs to read this.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 38937/pg37
http://miraclemineralsolutions.com/
MMS Miracle Mineral
Found a another website with people's testimonials http://www.healthsalon.org/369/mms-test ... -chlorite/
It sounds like it's worth a try!!
It sounds like it's worth a try!!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.