Page 1 of 1

Master Cleanse

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:12 pm
by sunshine
I was wondering if anyone here did a cleanse an found some relief from BB. And who have gotten relief for PND by irrigation methods.

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:56 am
by Eric
I think nasnal irrigations work for a little while for me. I use a $4 neilmed sinus rinse plastic bottle and some iodized salt. Basically I think it clears out some of my excessive pnd for a bit. If I get the solution shooting down the back of my sinuses into my throat it helps clear away the bacteria that may or may not be contributing to the stink.

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:36 pm
by bleh
It most likely does not work. I researched on it a few months ago and most people without chronic bb said that they experienced really bad breath. I couldn't imagine this helping your bb because you're not eating for 10+ days. I tried it for a day or two and it made my breath sour and spicy smelling.