Fresh Mouth/Smileguy claimed to fame
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
I am wondering has anyone tried to replicate "smileguy" regimen? Even though he was exposed, I keep thinking to myself for someone to fabricate a/b the details he mentioned, that took a lot of time and efforts just to lie to us.
I've been using the Udo Super 5 probiotic religiously, 12 pills a day w/o success. However, one important thing that smileguy said regarding his success was when he introduced the product Fresh Mouth that he ordered from Global Healing Center. Well, i ordered the product, not using my credit card but a check. I kinda got paranoid thinking he's involved in some identity thief ring and wanted us to order online using credit cards so he can cash in.
The product is on its way.
If he truly was "for real" about recieving up to 90% reduction in odor using this product and the Udo probiotics, I am going to put that claim to the test.
It's worth a try. Only $30. Got nothing to loss.
I'll keep everyone posted. He said give it one month. Well, I'll try it for couple weeks. If it works my bet is I'll know within couple days.
If someone tried it, please let me know so I don't have to go through another heartache.
John
I've been using the Udo Super 5 probiotic religiously, 12 pills a day w/o success. However, one important thing that smileguy said regarding his success was when he introduced the product Fresh Mouth that he ordered from Global Healing Center. Well, i ordered the product, not using my credit card but a check. I kinda got paranoid thinking he's involved in some identity thief ring and wanted us to order online using credit cards so he can cash in.
The product is on its way.
If he truly was "for real" about recieving up to 90% reduction in odor using this product and the Udo probiotics, I am going to put that claim to the test.
It's worth a try. Only $30. Got nothing to loss.
I'll keep everyone posted. He said give it one month. Well, I'll try it for couple weeks. If it works my bet is I'll know within couple days.
If someone tried it, please let me know so I don't have to go through another heartache.
John