Let's there be hope
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 am
I agree so much with my friend Chichibi, what she says is the truth. We are attracting to our lives whatever thought we have, it may be good or it may be bad. So why don't we just try to start changing our minds, remember that only what is possible in our minds is possible in the phisical world. It's hard to find people like her in this forum, but it's time for us, all of us, to start opening our eyes and changing those negative thoughts.
I will share with you something I have found out. Pineapple, do you like pineapple?. My folks start eating plenty of pineapple cause it has an enzime that helps with the digestion of proteins. I have been telling you that there is a cure, but only when we change those negative minds we will start curing ourselves. Friends wake up, let's there be hope, hope in our hearts, in our lives, we can do anything that we decide, we can do magic 'cause is our life, and it's now or never.
I want to have lots of friend to share with all over the world, I want to travel all around the world and meet everyone of you. Add me... [email protected].
Your friend,
Gustavo A. Gomez C.
I am not afraid of telling you my name, I am not affraid people I know find my name on this site, 'cause at the end we are all just human beings.
I will share with you something I have found out. Pineapple, do you like pineapple?. My folks start eating plenty of pineapple cause it has an enzime that helps with the digestion of proteins. I have been telling you that there is a cure, but only when we change those negative minds we will start curing ourselves. Friends wake up, let's there be hope, hope in our hearts, in our lives, we can do anything that we decide, we can do magic 'cause is our life, and it's now or never.
I want to have lots of friend to share with all over the world, I want to travel all around the world and meet everyone of you. Add me... [email protected].
Your friend,
Gustavo A. Gomez C.
I am not afraid of telling you my name, I am not affraid people I know find my name on this site, 'cause at the end we are all just human beings.