THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Master Cleanse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sunshine
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Master Cleanse

Post by sunshine »

I was wondering if anyone here did a cleanse an found some relief from BB. And who have gotten relief for PND by irrigation methods.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I think nasnal irrigations work for a little while for me. I use a $4 neilmed sinus rinse plastic bottle and some iodized salt. Basically I think it clears out some of my excessive pnd for a bit. If I get the solution shooting down the back of my sinuses into my throat it helps clear away the bacteria that may or may not be contributing to the stink.
bleh
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by bleh »

It most likely does not work. I researched on it a few months ago and most people without chronic bb said that they experienced really bad breath. I couldn't imagine this helping your bb because you're not eating for 10+ days. I tried it for a day or two and it made my breath sour and spicy smelling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗