Your Email Address:

First Name:

Protein, coffee milk prod.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Protein, coffee milk prod.

Post by halihope »

After reading no protein all day only evening I tried it for a few days, also no coffee and milk products then my brother came to visit and we went out for lunch. I had a nice time, we were sitting across from each other and he did not reacted at all. He has denied smelling anything on me as to not hurt my feelings but he has reacted when sitting across from each other.

Well on Wednesday, which is my day of indulgence because I don't expect visitors, I went ahead and ENJOYED a cup of coffee, cereal, cheese rolled in ham, and a hot dog all the bad stuff that tastes good. The next day, Thursday, to my surprise another brother and his family and our mother came to visit and I was so mortified! My tongue had more white on it than usual and I kept scraping it away every chance I had and cleaning tongue with peroxide. By the way the peroxide makes this foaming on tongue and it seems the white stuff shows even more. So I guess It helps to stay away from too much protein during the day.

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

but it's hard. I think I'll take a day to just eat what I want which is EVRYTHING bad for me breath (iced coffee, garlic, milk, pizza, burgers, beer, etc) then ....... surprise!!!!!!! I have visitors!

Thank you for having my back like that, God!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic