Page 1 of 1
OneDay111 - Jimi - Others RE baking soda
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 am
by halihope
OneDay you last posted On Monday June 9 the positive results baking soda gave you. I am very interested in knowing if you are still using it and how.
how much baking soda?
when do you drink it, night before, morning empty stomach?
How long does it last?
Do you brush tongue with it?
Also same questions for Jimi and others who are trying this stuff.
I have an interview for a job in a week and like to know this information.
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:27 am
by Jimi Stein
I only tried it once and it was working quite good for few hours, than after that I got really worse comments possible
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 pm
by spygirl
In my experience, ingesting anything stronger than 1/4 teaspoon bs per 1/2 glass water 2xday does not bring relief to my bb, in fact anything stronger makes my bb catasthropic because my mouth dries out and my nasal bb becomes very bad. Same thing happens with using bs powder on my tung brush. However, when you experience relief with the right ratio, the effect does not last for more than 30 minutes. I guess this technique is more targeted for long-term alteration of alkalinity level.
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 pm
by OneDay111
Ive not really been on lately but i can answer that.
I dont really know how much baking soda i get about,1/2 teaspoon/ half a glass a water.
I Rinse Drink Spit.
Drink
Rinse Spit
Gargle drink
Rinse gargle spit
Drink, at the end drinking is best.
On a emty stomach once a day in the morning
No i do not brush with it. it hurts my tongue