THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Im confused

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Im confused

Post by asd »

I really dont know how bad my smell is. The taste in my mouth varies a bit but not that much, and have some fresh tasting days. I didnt think its bad, but twice in the last year, my bro has said I smelt out the room. He is in the same room as me a lot and is usualy fine. SO whats happening? is it just a flare up? or is he just only commenting when hes ina bad mood.-which i dont think he would, he would prolly say all the time.
I thought it may be tonsil stone related as I get them rarely but when I do they cause my BB to get alot worse, but I havnt actualy found one times after he commented. Or maybe my BB is just getting worse? possible?xxx
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗