Your Email Address:

First Name:

do u believe a parent (only) passed bb to you?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Did/does your mom or dad have bb?

yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes: 20

mindyb
ungrateful trash

do u believe a parent (only) passed bb to you?

Post by mindyb »

just curious. Did your blood mother or father have bb? Mine do not and no one in my family does. Please vote.

bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

yep, mother has, now in her 70's and still does.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

The result of this poll is the very reason i'll never have children, even if i'm cured one day.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Both my father and brother suffer from bb.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

nobody from my parents, but I always though i was mixed inhospital with some other baby.

Fuckers disrespect and hate me, they just want to destroy me, especally mother, i relly wish she would get a horrible bbso she can see how it is to suffer
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Diabetes runs in my family and my older sis end up getting bad teeth and therefore bb but as soon as her teeth were pulled out bb was gone, a younger brother has bb but we all know it is because of bad hygiene since he probably never or almost never brushes teeth, he has stayed in my home overnight and I have left a new toothbrush and toothpaste for him to use and he does not. mom suffers from pnd and no bb, dad suffers from diabetes and no bb. I am the only one suffering from this ugly thing and NO MY CHILDREN OR HUBBY DO NOT HAVE BB. Do not give up on having children someday.

JIMI you should stay away from parents if they are so negative towards you! It is hard enough to cope with this bb and to deal with people who don't make things easy for you is way too much. Have you asked them to check this forum?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont talk to them anymore, we dont have any contacts, they just put me down all the time and try to hurt me.

If they would see this site they would probably call the cops and try to lock me up. They are bastards. Thanks for kind words.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Yes my mother had chronic bb for years although it seemed to clear up for her once she hit 55. She also suffered from severe depression. Oddly enough that has improved significantly for her also. I never smelled bb from my father. My sister has occasional bb. My daughter does not thank God.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic