THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Where is badbreathhelp4u.com???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

Where is badbreathhelp4u.com???

Post by Ice »

well I tried finding the mentioned site,to fill out the survey or whatever I need to do, I can not find it??
Please give the Direct link!
and do u have to have a yahoo account??..is it free?
thanx
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Re: Where is badbreathhelp4u.com???

Post by oceanside »

Ice wrote:well I tried finding the mentioned site,to fill out the survey or whatever I need to do, I can not find it??
Please give the Direct link!
and do u have to have a yahoo account??..is it free?
thanx
Ice,

it's breahhelp4u on yahoo. no dot.com needed. It's free. you sign up at yahoo. wait a day for Laura to clear your info due to spammer coming onto the site to promote things.

john
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗