THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Helicobacter pylori

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Helicobacter pylori

Post by Snobuni »

Sorry to bring this up if it's already been discussed to death in previous threads, but I'm considering asking my doctor for a test for this bacteria.

I generally suffer with my digestion, constantly bloated, constipated, even though my diet is mostly vegetarian and contains fibre.

I was wondering if anyone has been treated for this and it's helped their bb? Was the treatment antibiotics or mastic gum? I've been looking at some of the research that's been done on this and halitosis and there seems to be an established link. Alot of the people who complained of bb were cured after treatment. :?:
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

I was tested for it, a simple test, came out negative. If you have overgrowth, triple antibiotics (three types) is the treatment...
chomp
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by chomp »

I had tested positive for H.Pylori (blood test) many years back and was treated with antibiotics but it did nothing to my stinky breath. I still stink and I have gastritis. I have bloating, constipation and IBS. The only thing that is greatly helping with the bloating is by massaging the stomach immediately after I eat any food.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗