Page 1 of 1
Video of Fungus removal/nasal surgery. Amazing
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:24 am
by thanatos
Fungus in our nostrils could be the cause of bad breath for some of us. Here is a video of an ENT specialist going in and removing the fungus & widening the nasal passageways to allow better flow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAHLM4M2z6w
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:05 am
by Jimi Stein
wow this is really disgusting!!!
This could really be the reason of bb, I sometimes find chunks of like fungus matter dropping in my throat
I almost puked
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:49 pm
by sharon
how does this happen? what's the symptoms?
is this related to bad breath?
very eager to know

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm
by brokenbuthopeful
wow!! that was amazing. i also had one nasal operation (septoplasty) and the one in which tonsils r removed. after that i tryed two endoscopy (gastroscopy) tests. i have video of one of my gastroscopy test. cant make up my mind to upload it on youtube or this site. not to mention, all of these paintaking procedures were done in hope of getting rid of halitosis. but like an old faithful companion, my bb stays with me. "i tryed to leave the blanket but the blanket wont leave me".
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:24 pm
by Snobuni
Groovy soundtrack!!!

I'd definately want the Bee Gees playing while I was getting all that crap pulled out of my nose!!!
What are the symptoms of a fungal sinus infection? Blocked nose, lots of mucus, pnd etc?