Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dates - tremendous effect

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jiazzsy
Junior

Dates - tremendous effect

Post by jiazzsy »

Hi guys,

I have been eating Kimia dates for the past 5 days and I have total clean feeling in my mouth. I am able to talk without having to stay far or facing away from the listeners. Do let me know if any of you have the same effect. After eating the dates, after half hour, am just mildly brushing my teeth and going to office.

jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

What I realized is the date's soft pulp is acting like a coating inside the mouth and the gut lining and probably helping with some chemical combination. The reason I mentioned kimia dates is because it is totally different from the other dates. Kimia dates have a lot of soft pulp. I am eating them 20 mins before I brush my teeth and eating my regular breakfast before I go to work. I got another pack today. I will post more if I notice any other changes. Anybody trying this yet?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Don't exaggerate, this is a fluke, dates a re pure sugar, you will only damage your teeth
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

Jimi bro...I know dates are full of sugars. I was scared of eating dates because my mouth fluids would immediately become "thick". I ate these Kimia dates when my cousin got them for my sister and noticed the difference. These dates are different because they have soft flesh compared to the other dates. I am eating them 20-30 mins before brushing and then have my meals. I stopped brushing after eating food because while cleaning the throat region, the pressure is resulting in the food come up. So far, it is still working for me. My mouth feels clean even after sleeping for 6 hours. Another thing of importance is, after eating the dates, my stomach feels full after eating half my usual meal portion. I stronly suggest someone here try the dates but ONLY KIMIA dates. I am not sure of other varieties and date syrup.
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

Hi folks....I wanted to see if the fresh feeling would remain after stopping date consumption. But after a few days I felt my mouth had that sticky feeling again. So, I started eating again. 2 days now and the mouth feels fresh again. There is an overall sense of wellness after eating dates. Does that mean we are lacking something in the body which is present in the dates. My constipation is gone, no gas formation, a feeling of strength & energy. One drawback I noticed is a sense of irritation. I strongly urge you friends to try either the kimia or medjool dates(looked similar to the kimia dates on google though kimia dates are black in color and I feel the could be more pulpy and softer).
Please do a little research on google and try it outif you don't trust me guys.
deebo

dates

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:Don't exaggerate, this is a fluke, dates a re pure sugar, you will only damage your teeth
Jimi . Logically ,I agree. It should be said though ,that nature knows more than we do . This site is a glaring example of that .

It could be a fluke that many here are at least willing to try . Of course I'll brush my teeth of the sugar afterwards though = D .

There really hasn't been a consensus on anything that works for sure on BB yet . Till then cheap dates (no pun ) can't hurt ,eh?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic