Page 1 of 1

depressed when my date asks me to spend weekend with him

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:54 am
by sharon
This weekend he has a plan, to leave New York and spend the whole weekend with him in New Jersey.

I'm so depresssed. I can't imagine. I will be out of my control then, I will be out of reach of my stuff, my diet, my alone time....I can't imagine the night to stay with him, the morning when I awake... oh my God, no! never! I have to turn it down. And at last he will loose patience, doubt what is my feeling to him, and left, and I was a guilty one.

I am so depressed!

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 am
by Eric
He probably already realizes you are dealing with this, even if you don't talk about it. Just try and be yourself and have a good time. Maybe buy a tooth brush and a mini tooth paste you can keep with you and duck into a restroom if you get nervous. And load your pockets down with gum and mints :) You'll be alright

I know how hard it is to go out of your normal setting and routine...stay strong

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 pm
by DeathBreath
Eric wrote:And load your pockets down with gum and mints :)
That's how I survive most of the time \:D/

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 am
by halihope
sharon
Don't give in to the "what ifs" if this guy wants to spend the weekend with you go for it and just get all the stuff you use ready and about your diet well let him know you are on it, I am sure he will understand and the morning breath, well even him will have morning bb. Be brave and don't let bb run your life!!