Page 1 of 1

MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am
by Jimi Stein
I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.

I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.

WTF is going on???

Here you can check this stuff yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related

I think this is a huge scam.

Re: MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 pm
by faith59
Jimi wrote:I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.

I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.

WTF is going on???

Here you can check this stuff yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related

I think this is a huge scam.
Jimi

I found this forum that seems to have people on there that are trying this MMS .Everybody needs to read this.


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 38937/pg37

http://miraclemineralsolutions.com/ :-k

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:46 pm
by mizz123
Interesting I am going to order some. I will let you know how it works.
Thanks for the info, Jimi.

MMS Miracle Mineral

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:56 pm
by faith59
Found a another website with people's testimonials http://www.healthsalon.org/369/mms-test ... -chlorite/
It sounds like it's worth a try!!

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 am
by thanatos
Within the first hour of sipping this, I felt “high”
This just sounds ridiculous

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:26 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 am
by Jimi Stein
exactly, africa labs are shit