Page 1 of 1

Soft Palate

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 am
by Charley
Who was it that suggested our problem lies with the soft palate? Would like to pm and discuss if that's ok.

I did search on 'soft palate' but nothing came up.

Ta

Re: Soft Palate

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:32 am
by Cured
That may have been pervy19:
pervy19 wrote:I have a nasal odor (but I have post nasal drip) and i'm pretty sure my soft palate + throat are the sources of BB. Interesting post, thanks again for posting.

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm
by Larc400
It was probably me:

http://tinyurl.com/5pujjx


Let's keep the debate public, it's more xciting...

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:12 pm
by Charley
How random, I just this second sent you a pm!

Happy to keep it public, was just wondering how you were getting on with the theory and if you'd tried anything new?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm
by Larc400
8) 8) 8)

No progress :oops: I haven't been able to find a way to even check if there is a smell above the soft palate. I'm not able to put a finger up there, due to the gag reflex etc. How can we reach it..?

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm
by Charley
It's tricky, sometimes I can get my toothbrush up there while sticking out my tongue but other times I actually thow up.

Looking in the mirror seems to distract my brain from the gag but not very often.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm our next quest :-k