Does a bad taste equal bad breath?
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 am
I did get my wisdom teeth removed a week ago for those of you looking for a quick update on that, the taste in my mouth has gotten better quite a bit, but hasn't completely gone away, although i was hoping for a quick fix, sad to say it hasn't cured me or not yet since I'm still healing....I was wondering if bad taste equaled bad breath, i mean could it be that i have a bad taste but not bad breath or does it go hand in hand with each other?
I'm going to ask one of my brothers friends since i don't have any of my own who's been quite blunt with me b4 about my bad breath, and see what he says, I'll update when i see him, no1 in my family admits that i have it or they might just not notice it.
If i still do, i don't know what I'll do, i completely hate myself and the situation that I'm in, I'm not optimistic about my future, and if this problem doesn't go away, I'm sad to admit that suicidal thoughts and methods are always in my mind, and i just might end it. I know I can't go on much longer fearing social situations, having anxiety attacks, and being isolated, i mean i haven't had a friend for nearly 5 years. I just can't take that anymore.
I'm going to ask one of my brothers friends since i don't have any of my own who's been quite blunt with me b4 about my bad breath, and see what he says, I'll update when i see him, no1 in my family admits that i have it or they might just not notice it.
If i still do, i don't know what I'll do, i completely hate myself and the situation that I'm in, I'm not optimistic about my future, and if this problem doesn't go away, I'm sad to admit that suicidal thoughts and methods are always in my mind, and i just might end it. I know I can't go on much longer fearing social situations, having anxiety attacks, and being isolated, i mean i haven't had a friend for nearly 5 years. I just can't take that anymore.