Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hydrogen Peroxide

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
austuser
Sheriff

Hydrogen Peroxide

Post by austuser »

Before I started using breezecare's probiotic system i invested $40 of my hard earned cash in the "Bad Breath Report" http://thebadbreathreport.com/easy-solution/ysp.htm

Now, as im new i dont know if you've tried this and you probably have, but its a document which claims you can cure your bad breath using simple home ingredients. Hydrogen peroxide, water, baking powder and KABAM!! Bye bye bad breath. So I tried it.

And I was cured. That damn taste was gone. My tounge was no longer white/yellow, but pink like ive never seen it before. Not pink with a small stain at the posterior end, not semi pink, but pink! I smoked, drank, ate onions and spicy foods, didnt brush, yet my breath was still unnafected.......for three days. Then it returned. The nightmare returned. I used the system for 6 months but it never worked again. So I left it for a while. Then I returned to it a few months later. KABAM, bad breath gone for a few days.

Now, when i feel the probiotic system is failing me, i stop it and use the hydrogen peroxide for a quick, two to three day relief. This only works if I dont use it for at least three months, but the longer apart the better. But when the initial effect is gone, my breath returns even worse. How is this possible??? How can this thing do what it does, and do it perfectly, then go south? And im not talking about some kind of masked breath cure, like a mint or gum, but TOTAL elimination of the symptoms, i.e Bad taste, lump in throat, no tonsil stones, lots of salyva, NO aftertase after dinner AT ALL...!! The feeling that this hydrogen peroxide gives me when it works is leagues beyond the probiotics.

there must be some kind of clue here, something that we can make of it. What are these ingredients doing that have this effect? How can we prolong it or make it last forever?

has anyone else had this experience with this system?

Btw, i can email the document to the host so they can post it on here, or if that is illegal, which it probably is, just PM me with your email adress...

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes it is the same with me. The effect of peroxide just wore out. Like the bacteria get used of it and then it doesn't work anymore.

And if I take it few months later it works again for few days really good.

We need something stronger but stil not dangerous, peroxide is good but it has its own flaws.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

so it must be some kind of toxic monster bacteria, that becomes immune to whatever youre throwing at it, and growing stronger and stronger each time. Its like with anti-biotics, they have to keep comming up with new ones, because bacteria become immune to everything you use, and then you use the latest anti-biotic on the market, but then that becomes useless.

Someone needs to make an anti-biotic or something that this damn bad breath bacteria cannot defeat. Is this whole affliction just bacteria or do physiological factors come into play? My friend has tonsil stones, yet he can go a whole weeked without brushing his teeth the bastard, and i just can not smell his breath. Absolutely clean. He drinks all night, wakes up in the morning. Nothing! i want to kill him. :x

Sometimes i feel a compulsion to stick him with a needle, draw some blood, then inject it into my veins so i can have whatever the hell is flowing through his system! hey, maybe thats an idea :?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Don't become Drakula, no no :lol:
bbboy
Total Newbie

Post by bbboy »

hey here are some interestings comments that clain h2h2 help bb, http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/breath.html
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

Good find austuser. Same thing happened to me when I first started using therabreath to clean my tongue. Everything worked out good for a day or two. Afterward, it gradually became worse. Like the bacteria know what you're doing and punishing you for getting rid of their relatives. If there's a way to have an artificial tongue to test out these bacteria, perhaps we could figure out how to eliminate them.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

bbboy wrote:hey here are some interestings comments that clain h2h2 help bb, http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/breath.html
hmm it seems it helped that particular person because his bad breath was brought on by a sudden diet change. Ive tried undiluted hydrogen peroxide, and it didnt really do much other than burn my mouth.
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

To Austuser and everyone else who had used mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide that worked for a few days,
If you hadn't used it in awhile, then try this: clean off your tongue and use it again, and if your breath feels clean then probably most of the bacteria has been killed off. At this point start using your probiotic treatment. That's probably how the probiotic treatment works. It simply replaces the bad bacteria in your mouth.
My hypothesis: If you had the bad bacteria there already, it would be ineffective to keep on applying the probiotic treatment because there's no room for it. However, if you killed off the bad bacteria to give room for the good ones, they'll have room to grow.
How do you know if my hypothesis is correct? If your breath stays fresh for a longer period than before (3 days as Austuser mentioned). I believe the key to probiotic is timing. The reason it hadn't been a success before is the bad bacteria is already resistant to the mouthwash (chlorexidine) that came with your dosage so you never really killed off the bad to make room for the good bacteria.
I will try this too today.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Thats exactly right. With breezecare's system if I use the mouthwash effectively for the first two days of the week then im pretty much set for that week because the probiotic will colonise my mouth. But if i dont drink enough watee, or drink alcohol or even smoke, then it pretty much fails. Its hard to keep that balance. Maybe you're right, combine the probiotics with hydrogen peroxide...
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

You guys presented a excellent theory about probiotics, replacing bad bacteria with beneficial ones with the aid of hydrogen peroxide. It would be great if someone developed probiotics that, like cancer, completely takes over and kill bad bacteria. I hope your theory is a "bulleyes". keep us posted. Thanks.

John
john
Junior

Post by john »

hi,

how should i use the Hydrogen peroxide, water, and baking powder???
and how much, and should i use once a day?
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

austuser wrote:Thats exactly right. With breezecare's system if I use the mouthwash effectively for the first two days of the week then im pretty much set for that week because the probiotic will colonise my mouth. But if i dont drink enough watee, or drink alcohol or even smoke, then it pretty much fails. Its hard to keep that balance. Maybe you're right, combine the probiotics with hydrogen peroxide...
You're my best case study here Austuser. What you just said point out another fact as to why probiotic may only work initially for some people.
My observation: Bad bacteria have lived and proliferate in your mouth all your life, but the good ones are introduced only for a short time. What this mean is the bad bacteria had time to adapt and evolve to the various conditions that your good bacteria could not. Their progeny became so good at adapting in your mouth that it is almost impossible to kill them off at once. On the other hand, your good bacteria which is not introduced in large number up until now, only have so much time to learn to adapt to all these conditions and may have died off before they get a chance to be effective at combating the bad bacteria. It's pretty much home court advantage for these bad bacteria, so your good bacteria doesn't stand a chance.
My hypothesis: As you mentioned, after you went back to smoking and drinking alchol, your bad breath returns. This maybe an environment which your good bacteria do not like and given the short time they had (1 week) in your mouth, they probably couldn't adapt to it as well and died off. Giving room for the bad bacteria to come back in good numbers. So if you could go on a strict healthy diet this time and continue as long as you can while using the probiotic. Let me know how long your mouth will stay fresh this time.
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

john wrote:hi,

I think it's one part H202, one part H20, and one pinch of baking soda
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

BBHalit wrote:
john wrote:hi,

I think it's one part H202, one part H20, and one pinch of baking soda
half hydrogen peroxide, and half water, as mouthwash. use the baking soda, in equal portion with salt, as tooth powder. when i used this regimen, i had result only a few days. u can also add MSM, methylsulphonylmethane, to the tooth powder w salt and baking soda, equal portion.

u have to drink a lot of water during the day w this regimen. it's good to drink lots of water regardless.

make sure you rainse well after using the salt, baking soda, and MSM as sodium is not good for blood pressure.
BBHalit

H202

Post by BBHalit »

I don't think the H202 worked for me right now. I've recently used crest white strips for like 2 months straight. It has H202 so my bacteria has probably grown resistance to it.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but I have like too holes at the back of my tongue that are in the center between all my taste buds. They're not deep, just about 1cm down and I could never manage to clean them with any tongue scrapers. It's like the worst of the bacteria are hidden underneath it and I could never get it cleaned. When you guys got your mouth to stay clean for a few days, do you still have any remaing white spots
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic