Page 1 of 1

What do I have to do?!?!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm
by daveparker
Hmmm let me see, I woke up, I flossed, I used a tongue scraper than a tung brush, than I brushed with my electric toothbrush for like 10-15 minutes, than I used my neti pot, than I did a salt/peroxide rinse, and what do you know, my mouth still feels dirty....and people actually think I have bad oral hygiene... ](*,)

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:54 pm
by Jimi Stein
so molar extraction is not working apparently

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm
by halihope
I tried the baking soda/salt/peroxide - rinsed and gargled. Brushed teeth with same stuff but thicker, replaced my medicated nasal spray with baking soda/salt/water My mouth felt raw and gums where throbbing for 5 minutes and after a while I had dry mouth!! I think the baking soda and salt dry the tongue, I stopped this regimen.

Yesterday I drank a cup of green tea (two bags) twice a day and I noticed more saliva flow. So I will try the above again and after about 15 minutes will drink my green tea. Try the green tea and add 2 or more bags, I read that the heavier/thicker the tea the more helpful with saliva flow.

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 pm
by halihope
Oh, yes, I forgot! Sometime after brushing/rinse/gargle with bk/salt/peroxide I felt this slimy yucky film all over my mouth and then my mouth became dry.
DAVEPARKER Please be patient and drink lots of water and watch funny movies or read something positive and why not eat your favorite foods? And let those gums heal in peace!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:49 am
by daveparker
Jimi wrote:so molar extraction is not working apparently
Quite a bit of improvement yes, but not cured, at least not yet...but hey u were right, that's something to be glad about. :|

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 am
by Cured
daveparker wrote:Quite a bit of improvement yes, but not cured, at least not yet...but hey u were right, that's something to be glad about. :|
Could you describe for us more specifically the type of odor you used to suffer from and how it has improved since the extraction, and how people are reacting to your breath now?

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 am
by daveparker
Well, not sure about the odor, but there was a constant bad taste in my mouth that nothing would fix, and it was coming from my molars in the back, dentist told me it was my wisdoms, got them removed, taste has gotten better but not totally resolved yet. And i dont really get too many reactions maybe because i avoid talking if i can and am always chewing on gum or sucking on mints, or maybe i just don't notice them.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:56 pm
by Busted
urgh, screw all those things. I do the stuff you mentioned every day too. All it does is reduce my bb a little or maybe it doesn't help at all. CH is a bitch.