THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What do I have to do?!?!
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
What do I have to do?!?!
Hmmm let me see, I woke up, I flossed, I used a tongue scraper than a tung brush, than I brushed with my electric toothbrush for like 10-15 minutes, than I used my neti pot, than I did a salt/peroxide rinse, and what do you know, my mouth still feels dirty....and people actually think I have bad oral hygiene... ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
so molar extraction is not working apparently
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I tried the baking soda/salt/peroxide - rinsed and gargled. Brushed teeth with same stuff but thicker, replaced my medicated nasal spray with baking soda/salt/water My mouth felt raw and gums where throbbing for 5 minutes and after a while I had dry mouth!! I think the baking soda and salt dry the tongue, I stopped this regimen.
Yesterday I drank a cup of green tea (two bags) twice a day and I noticed more saliva flow. So I will try the above again and after about 15 minutes will drink my green tea. Try the green tea and add 2 or more bags, I read that the heavier/thicker the tea the more helpful with saliva flow.
Yesterday I drank a cup of green tea (two bags) twice a day and I noticed more saliva flow. So I will try the above again and after about 15 minutes will drink my green tea. Try the green tea and add 2 or more bags, I read that the heavier/thicker the tea the more helpful with saliva flow.
Oh, yes, I forgot! Sometime after brushing/rinse/gargle with bk/salt/peroxide I felt this slimy yucky film all over my mouth and then my mouth became dry.
DAVEPARKER Please be patient and drink lots of water and watch funny movies or read something positive and why not eat your favorite foods? And let those gums heal in peace!!!
DAVEPARKER Please be patient and drink lots of water and watch funny movies or read something positive and why not eat your favorite foods? And let those gums heal in peace!!!
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Could you describe for us more specifically the type of odor you used to suffer from and how it has improved since the extraction, and how people are reacting to your breath now?daveparker wrote:Quite a bit of improvement yes, but not cured, at least not yet...but hey u were right, that's something to be glad about.
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Well, not sure about the odor, but there was a constant bad taste in my mouth that nothing would fix, and it was coming from my molars in the back, dentist told me it was my wisdoms, got them removed, taste has gotten better but not totally resolved yet. And i dont really get too many reactions maybe because i avoid talking if i can and am always chewing on gum or sucking on mints, or maybe i just don't notice them.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.