LIFE CHANGING REGIME -PLEASE READ
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 am
Dear Bad Breath Sufferer,
I am practising a regime that has changed my life.
Lets make one thing clear, there is NO CURE, I don't profess to have the cure.
Like you can't cure smelly feet, bad sweat, etc, you cannot make bog breath go away forever.
What you need to do is manage the situation daily for the rest of your life.
THIS IS THE TRUTH IN MY OPINION, so please do not wait around for the magic cure - it ain't happening, big companies do not not want it to happen and aren't interested - see the halimafia or whatever.
Let me make this clear - THIS HAS/IS WORKING FOR ME SO PLEASE TRY IT. I ACCEPT IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU AS WE MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT CAUSE, I'm no doctor or wizard so I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you.
My life has been been changed over the last month. I have suffered since childhood and am 35 now.
My children who are 8 and 10 tell me the truth, other people aren't rubbing their noses when I speak - you know the score.
Feeling like shit? depressed? no hope? even suicidal? then please read MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT thread, what have you got to lose? try it without investing in the rinoflow machine first.
Jimi, my friend, have you tried it? Have you got an opinion?
Please understand there is only a good intention here and try it - it costs very little and it isn't promoting any brand or product - just a feel good factor.
I want to tell the whole world, so people have a chance to escape the life sentence of bad breath that can destroy your life.
I am practising a regime that has changed my life.
Lets make one thing clear, there is NO CURE, I don't profess to have the cure.
Like you can't cure smelly feet, bad sweat, etc, you cannot make bog breath go away forever.
What you need to do is manage the situation daily for the rest of your life.
THIS IS THE TRUTH IN MY OPINION, so please do not wait around for the magic cure - it ain't happening, big companies do not not want it to happen and aren't interested - see the halimafia or whatever.
Let me make this clear - THIS HAS/IS WORKING FOR ME SO PLEASE TRY IT. I ACCEPT IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU AS WE MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT CAUSE, I'm no doctor or wizard so I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you.
My life has been been changed over the last month. I have suffered since childhood and am 35 now.
My children who are 8 and 10 tell me the truth, other people aren't rubbing their noses when I speak - you know the score.
Feeling like shit? depressed? no hope? even suicidal? then please read MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT thread, what have you got to lose? try it without investing in the rinoflow machine first.
Jimi, my friend, have you tried it? Have you got an opinion?
Please understand there is only a good intention here and try it - it costs very little and it isn't promoting any brand or product - just a feel good factor.
I want to tell the whole world, so people have a chance to escape the life sentence of bad breath that can destroy your life.