THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Good things to increase saliva flow?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Good things to increase saliva flow?

Post by Eric »

Lately I've been very meticulous with my oral hygiene (brushing/flossing 3x/day, etc...) and have seen a great reduction in white coating on tongue. My breath is still the same.

I think my problem may lie in my gums or the fact that the back of my throat/nose are always very dry. Does anybody know of good products/naturals that can increase my saliva production?

As I type this I have this strange nasty taste somewhere in my upper throat area. I think I developed unusual throat architecture that causes food to get trapped in my upper throat area between my mouth and nose. Lately I've had to 'hock loogies' directly after eating to clear this space of food debris. Feels like I'm getting most of it, but I bet there's just enough left to breakdown and cause shit smell.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗