How can I efficiently test my BB ?
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:31 pm
I can't smell my own breath but I constantly have a dry month and I guess I have bb, I've always had this feeling and always avoided talking to someone's face.
It appears that no dentist here in my city have a halimeter.
Also, I don't have the guts to breath to someone's face and ask for an opinion.
I know about that "lick the back of your hand" trick, but how close (or far) is the smell from the back of your licked hand compared with the real smell that others detect when they smell you?
And is there any better method then this one?
It appears that no dentist here in my city have a halimeter.
Also, I don't have the guts to breath to someone's face and ask for an opinion.
I know about that "lick the back of your hand" trick, but how close (or far) is the smell from the back of your licked hand compared with the real smell that others detect when they smell you?
And is there any better method then this one?