Your Email Address:

First Name:

PERIOWAVE and GUM MASSAGING ALONG WITH WITH VITAMIN C &

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sandy
Junior

PERIOWAVE and GUM MASSAGING ALONG WITH WITH VITAMIN C &

Post by sandy »

Im new here and read most of all your post and been desperate to find the cure for almost for 15 yrs...I went through exactly what you all went through the shame..etc...Anyhow I dont know if the soap will work but I did find the SOLUTION or you can say a CURE.First go to a profesional Perodontalist or profesional dentist who has enough knowlege about Periowave .Always take Vitamin C ( fight infection & repair gum tissue ) 1000mg & Coenzyme Q10,100mg for imune sysytem. After a deep cleanig in your pockets ,the dentist sticks a Periowave syringe in your pockets & what it does it kills the bacterial in your mouth and then the most important thing when brushing your teeth in the morning and before bedtime,USE an electric sonic toothbrush but the key thing is BRUSH your GUMS ALSO gently ..the TOP gum up & down of inside & outside of your gums in your mouth..the key is circulating gum tissue & getting the blood flowing to bring back the oxygen that gums need to be healthy and our breath to be sweet.Last but not least contiue using a gum stimulator side to side in the inside & outside of your gums , stimulant is what will help keep the tissue stimulated and that is why our gums are so dry cause no matter how many times its cleaned ,there is no blood circulating in the gums to keep the slavia going.Ever notice when you lift your gum up your top gum is dark red ,well continue stimulanting your gums eveyday religously until you can start feeling your slavia flowing and the difference in your mouth...you will notice enough to know you dont need to ask anyone to smell your breath .We all have suffered enough & its time to rebuild our lives with hope & faith .. Thank our lady love above Our Heavenly Mother who gave me the idea while looking at her picture.She doesnt want to see her any of her children suffering & loosing our lives over this.Thank God for the Graces.God Bless