THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hey Guys
-
Natureisawhore
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Hey Guys
I'm new here I'm 22 years old feeling like a 60 year old cat lady Lol. Anyway I'm really glad I found this site I was beginning to think that I was the only one dealing with this. It's been really hard for me because I never go out anymore and when I do I feel really uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure my halitosis is the reason why I have social anxiety. I feel worthless and hopeless because of this I can't believe I let myself get this way. I was read a few other post's before joining and most of you are still living normal lives going to school and all that. I really admire that I wish I could get past the rude comments and the gestures I hate being so sensitive. Again I'm glad I found this site and I'm not alone.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
to be honest, my toughness kicks in and i think others sense i'm irritated with THEM. I don't apologize fer my existence. God sick o' that. THEY are the irritations to ME, uh-huh. It's not like i do this on purpose.
Just think of others in silly lookin' underwear, and keep your thoughts OFF yerself. Just do what'cha gotta do, and don't worry about the rest.
Hang in there, and keep tuning in to this site. Jimi's the ONLY honest-to-goodness REAL person who has a fer-REAL site that deals honestly with this malady that drives me batts.
He's a God-send. Reminds me of Moses hee hee.
He don't know he's a blessing, but he is.
Just think of others in silly lookin' underwear, and keep your thoughts OFF yerself. Just do what'cha gotta do, and don't worry about the rest.
Hang in there, and keep tuning in to this site. Jimi's the ONLY honest-to-goodness REAL person who has a fer-REAL site that deals honestly with this malady that drives me batts.
He's a God-send. Reminds me of Moses hee hee.
He don't know he's a blessing, but he is.
-
Natureisawhore
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm
-
Natureisawhore
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.