THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Saw a guy with bad breath interact

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Saw a guy with bad breath interact

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Screw it, I view myself like that too. I know it uncomfortable to talk to someone with bb. I agree that it's ****ed up. That's why I refuse to speak when it's not necessary.

Besides not everyone views you like that. I mean the girl you're going to start a relationship with probably doesn't.

I also realized that I'll never be happy. Sometimes when I see people talkin back to me even though the smell makes them very uncomfortable. I always wonder how the hell they do that. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it. I think I'd probably walk away, even though I've never really met anyone b4 with really offensive breath. Makes me realize that this CH may be a punishment, even though there are other people on this earth who deserve this problem more than me 5000 times, but still. :(
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

What I really can't stand though are people who criticise the way communicate with people. I mean you already have "a bitch" to deal with that causes you enough stress, and then they come up with some bullshit that you should get closer, speak louder, and look other people into the eye when you speak to them. Shit, if I didn't have bb, then all those things wouldn't even be a problem.

I know when I do find a cure one day, the first thing I'm going to prove is that bb was really the problem, which they are probably too ignorant for to understand. But those people do make me even more determined to find a cure or at least some relief.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗