THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Restoration Halitosis Detector : )
Restoration Halitosis Detector : )
Ok, I have this "halitosis detector" from restoration hardware, that goes off with an alarm sound everytime I drink alcohol. Otherwise I always a get a : / face, which means how about a hug. Anyone know anything about this so called halitosis detector? But I never get a : ) which is the best. Makes me sad. My life sucks having to worry about this, wish there was something I could do. I am such a good looking person. I have a lot of sex appeal, just always worried. weird.... huh...............maybe I am just crazy just like the dentists that I just went to whom prescribed me with Peridex, which is fillled w/ alcohol right? I just don't get this maze of halitosis? Does anyone know what the f**** they are doing?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.