THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dr. Ordered Nasonex
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
I've visited like 3 different ENT's and on my first visit they all prescribed me nasonex. They also said you have to use it for two weeks to get full effect. It helps you breathe easier, but doesn't help with bb at all.
Do you only have nasal bb? If yes, at least others won't tell you to go clean your nose or something.
Do you only have nasal bb? If yes, at least others won't tell you to go clean your nose or something.
Hi Bleh,
Just wondering how can you trust that doctor who tells you that you dont have tonsil crypt if he didnt even try to see if you had any tonsil crypts?
All he did was to prescribe Nasonex and said it was sinus related.
Well my ENT doctor did the same thing only difference he admitted that I have bad breath and that the tonsils crypts were to blame.
Nasonex did nothing. Trust me the bad breath smell might come back after you stop using the Nasonex. Go to a private doctor and check out your tonsils. I notice that there are cypts that you cannot see. Hope you don't rely too much on the Nasonex spray because I have been on it for a month and the fecal nasal smell is still there and no its not my sinus beause the nasal smell is exactly like the tonsil stones.
D
Just wondering how can you trust that doctor who tells you that you dont have tonsil crypt if he didnt even try to see if you had any tonsil crypts?
All he did was to prescribe Nasonex and said it was sinus related.
Well my ENT doctor did the same thing only difference he admitted that I have bad breath and that the tonsils crypts were to blame.
Nasonex did nothing. Trust me the bad breath smell might come back after you stop using the Nasonex. Go to a private doctor and check out your tonsils. I notice that there are cypts that you cannot see. Hope you don't rely too much on the Nasonex spray because I have been on it for a month and the fecal nasal smell is still there and no its not my sinus beause the nasal smell is exactly like the tonsil stones.
D
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
why dont you use peroxide and spray few drops into each nostril tilting your head way back and hold it for 3 minutes, I am telling you it is much safer than putting that garbagfe of chemicals into your nose.
I am still experimenting but I have a good feeling, you might get a cold and sore throat in few days but after than tcold does not appear anymre and cleans your nose really good
you will feel fresher
if I put my finger in the back of my throat it does not smell, it always smelled liekk shit, right now I dont smell it!!!!
I think we have infection or alod tissues rotting in nose and it just drips down.
ANd it created infection in the throat and in the chest part of the oesophagos, Just yesterday I felt that horrible lump in my chest was almost gone
I also am not tired so much
Try it, it might be our cure
Peroxide is safe, it is so called natural medicine
ad the best thing is you dont have to do water irrigation!!!!!!
Only few drops cleans it out
THe infection will take long time to cure probably, maybe few months but I think I have much less bb.
On some day I think bb is like 4 times stronger than usually probably because it is just clearing out but on other days it is much better
not sure yes but I think I am on the right path
I AM TELLING YOU IF I GO WITH A FIGER DEEP IN MY THROAT AND POAK AROUND IT ALMOST DOES NOT SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still experimenting but I have a good feeling, you might get a cold and sore throat in few days but after than tcold does not appear anymre and cleans your nose really good
you will feel fresher
if I put my finger in the back of my throat it does not smell, it always smelled liekk shit, right now I dont smell it!!!!
I think we have infection or alod tissues rotting in nose and it just drips down.
ANd it created infection in the throat and in the chest part of the oesophagos, Just yesterday I felt that horrible lump in my chest was almost gone
I also am not tired so much
Try it, it might be our cure
Peroxide is safe, it is so called natural medicine
ad the best thing is you dont have to do water irrigation!!!!!!
Only few drops cleans it out
THe infection will take long time to cure probably, maybe few months but I think I have much less bb.
On some day I think bb is like 4 times stronger than usually probably because it is just clearing out but on other days it is much better
not sure yes but I think I am on the right path
I AM TELLING YOU IF I GO WITH A FIGER DEEP IN MY THROAT AND POAK AROUND IT ALMOST DOES NOT SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i went to the doctor he looked at my tonsils for a few seconds, checked my neck if there was tenderness, and checked my breathing. He said he didn't think it was tonsil related because my tonsils are "very small, and very pink." He said if I wasn't happy with the results of the nasonex I could go back and get referred to an ENT after my CT scan. So far, my bb has been reduced to probably about 25-30%. I get far less breathing out of the mouth while passing me reactions, or covering the nose while I pass by. Even if nasonex isn't my cure, just not to have the constant fecal PND, and dripping is a blessing in itself. I'm taking baby steps...slowly but surely.
Does anybody get a strong odor when they're brushing the roof of their mouths, around the adenoid area? Whenever I'm brushing and the taste in my mouth is OK, once I start brushing around the back of the roof of my mouth I get a really strong odor. I'm thinking this is another cause of my bb.
Does anybody get a strong odor when they're brushing the roof of their mouths, around the adenoid area? Whenever I'm brushing and the taste in my mouth is OK, once I start brushing around the back of the roof of my mouth I get a really strong odor. I'm thinking this is another cause of my bb.
Yes! The roof of my mouth and soft palate seems to hold most of the stench, have spoken to Larc about this.bleh wrote:Does anybody get a strong odor when they're brushing the roof of their mouths
It holds a lot of thick saliva, when i get rid of it and give it a good clean with peroxide it feels much better.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.