THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ANYBODY ELSE??????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

ANYBODY ELSE??????

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Besides having a white coated tougue does anybody else have bumps on the back of toungue, I've noticed them before, but really didn't concern me, now I'm just curious of what they are, and why are they there....
potty_mouth
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Brazil

Post by potty_mouth »

Yes I do. I have always been told that they are "taste buds" and that everyone has them. I noticed that if you scrape them too much your sense of taste is temporarily low, and they can bleed sometimes too, so now I take more care.
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Well they don't look normal to me, but ur right about messing with them, earlier I did and I did feel I lost my tastebuds!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗