THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

General

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hello
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 am

General

Post by hello »

Hi...I have been following this forum for a while but now I finally decided to make a post. I guess everybody here have few clues or points, and I always hesitated to post my points as I was always afraid of mentioning anything not completely proven as I didn't want to mislead anyone.

Please understand that what I myself post is just what I have come to reasonably experience without 100% assurance, as I get double thoughts/confusion myself. So here we go:

- has anyone tried eating carrots and notice the whiteness decreases on your tongue? (which could be excess keratin build up) vitamin A/beta carotene at work here...I asked an oral pathologist I visisted about this and he confirmed that beta carotene in carrots can be at work here.

- now another area...more specifically the gums. here comes vitamin c, etc. i have bad gums (improving now), i would easily bleed when i brush...so i found out the vitamin c defieciency causes gums to bleed. so i started eating an orange every day. what i noticed was if i didn't eat an orange someday, usually my gums would bleed the next day. now i also noticed another thing. if i drank any juice with added vitamin c (vitamin c not occurring naturally), my gums would still bleed the next day. another thing i noticed. if i drank orange juice using from a bottle such as tropicana which contains vitamin c naturally (not added) my gums won't bleed the next day when i brush, but if the bottle is opened once and i use it the next day to drink juice, my gums would still bleed the day after (maybe because vitamin c is very susceptible to oxidation once its exposed to air: http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments ... deriv.html )

now i have read some peopel having success with taking vitamin c pills while others have not..mayeb that is only for peopel with gum diseases, i dont know..but i was just wondering if anyone tried getting their vitamin c from natural sources and fresh.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗