Page 1 of 1

Cavaties filling

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 pm
by Needsbbmiracle
Could cavaties filling be the cause of bad breath?? I don't know if that sounds ridiculous or not, but I started thinking that was when when my bad breath started

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 pm
by Jimi Stein
r u joking with us, of course they can cause bb, on the other hand a bum with totally decayed teeth might have a super fresh breath all the time.

It depends probably on your saliva bacterial predominance

so go and fix your teeth, that should be no.1 concern of yours.

It does not hurt, you take a shot and just relax , dont feel anything

or go to laser dentist, and you will not need even a shot

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 pm
by Needsbbmiracle
But I got my teeth filled when I was like maybe 11 or 12 years old, and thats when I think my bad breath started but Im not sure, what should I tell the dentist? To fix it? remove it>? Im confused and frusturated :(

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 pm
by tokmik
I had a filling put in recently and I was wondering the same thing after my boyfriend had kindly comment a few times "Wooooo" LOL! My boyfriend said that his friend had the same thing happen and that his dentist said that it is common for a few weeks after dental work to have bad breath. I hope that helps. I have yet to find the reasoning, conformation, or a "cure" but maybe it can offer you some relief to know that you are not alone. :)
________
az cosmetic dentistry

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 am
by sneezeeffect
i think i have the same problem on my top right molar. you can tell them to replace the filling or remove the tooth. im gonna ask my dentist when i go in for a cleaning osmetime this month.