THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The Petition is on!
The Petition is on!
Hello everyone;
We seem to have become a motivated group these days, because we have volunteers who are willing to collect data for the petition.
Not only are we collecting data within the english speaking world, we have people working in other countries, collecting names and info, who will join in to create a petition, large enough not to be overlooked.
The starting point: First, we collect basic info for the petition. The petition is not meant as our argument, it states the obvious, there are thousands of us around the world in need of some relief. We are in various regions and can be contacted for research studies or treatment options.
The second part will contain statistics from our questionaires that have been started on this site as well as the Breathhelp4U site. After we complete all the questions that we deem pertinent, then members will give their answers.
Those answers will turn into numbers, statistics, that these various doctors, dentists, pharmaceutical companies, colleges, research institutes, etc that we send this to will have a chance to see what our group looks like. What are vital statistics are.
So, we need to work together on this and combine our efforts.
Jimi-I will post your site address atop our group site so that others will be directed here as well.
Right now, one of our members, Patty, is collecting the info for the petition.
Here's an example of what to send:
LHart, [email protected], Southern California, age of onset 7, current age 43.
So, send your name, you can use a first initial, email address, general location, age of onset, current age.
This will be included in the petition segment of the presentation.
Please send the info to: parc127@aol. com
And if you have questions or ideas, or want to volunteer, please contact me at [email protected]. Laura
We seem to have become a motivated group these days, because we have volunteers who are willing to collect data for the petition.
Not only are we collecting data within the english speaking world, we have people working in other countries, collecting names and info, who will join in to create a petition, large enough not to be overlooked.
The starting point: First, we collect basic info for the petition. The petition is not meant as our argument, it states the obvious, there are thousands of us around the world in need of some relief. We are in various regions and can be contacted for research studies or treatment options.
The second part will contain statistics from our questionaires that have been started on this site as well as the Breathhelp4U site. After we complete all the questions that we deem pertinent, then members will give their answers.
Those answers will turn into numbers, statistics, that these various doctors, dentists, pharmaceutical companies, colleges, research institutes, etc that we send this to will have a chance to see what our group looks like. What are vital statistics are.
So, we need to work together on this and combine our efforts.
Jimi-I will post your site address atop our group site so that others will be directed here as well.
Right now, one of our members, Patty, is collecting the info for the petition.
Here's an example of what to send:
LHart, [email protected], Southern California, age of onset 7, current age 43.
So, send your name, you can use a first initial, email address, general location, age of onset, current age.
This will be included in the petition segment of the presentation.
Please send the info to: parc127@aol. com
And if you have questions or ideas, or want to volunteer, please contact me at [email protected]. Laura
Wow! This sounds like an amazing undertaking. Whatever results that comes up it will definately have an impact on our quest for a cure. I truly hope, sooner and not later, that a true cure is discovered. That day wld be the greatest day in our lives. I will email to the addresses you listed.
Please everyone, do the same because you're included in this cause.
Keep us posted, Laura.
John
Please everyone, do the same because you're included in this cause.
Keep us posted, Laura.
John
Hello Guzler,guzler wrote:hello im new here i also suffer from bad breath i would like to sign on
Congradulations. You've won an all expense paid vacation for two to Hawaii. Compliments of Jimi for volunteering. People like you add fuel to the fire. Welcome. We need more people like you.
I hope you find comfort and hope.
John
Hi everyone,
I just want to remind you all that the petition is going on at BreathHelp4U.com and it's really important that everyone from every bb group send their information. So if you haven't done so please do it now.
The information needed for the petition is:
*Name(first only is fine):
*Current location:
*Email address:
*Sex (M or F):
*Current age:
*How long have you had the problem:
*Your ethnicity:
Thank you
I just want to remind you all that the petition is going on at BreathHelp4U.com and it's really important that everyone from every bb group send their information. So if you haven't done so please do it now.
The information needed for the petition is:
*Name(first only is fine):
*Current location:
*Email address:
*Sex (M or F):
*Current age:
*How long have you had the problem:
*Your ethnicity:
Thank you
Sign me up too. Although I'm kind of confused on where to sign up. I mean do we send the information to [email protected]?
I believe her email address is [email protected]. Not quite sure though, so correct me if I'm wrong anyone. Or you can just write your information at BreathHelp4U.com. If you're not a member yet you need to register and wait for approval. The information you need to give for the petition is:
*Name(first only is fine):
*Current location:
*Email address:
*Sex (M or F):
*Current age:
*How long have you had the problem:
*Your ethnicity:
Write your information in the" in search of a cure" thread for less confusion.
*Name(first only is fine):
*Current location:
*Email address:
*Sex (M or F):
*Current age:
*How long have you had the problem:
*Your ethnicity:
Write your information in the" in search of a cure" thread for less confusion.
hey!
well probably the reason why there is so few people registred on BreathHelp4U.com is that the page does not work!
I tried a few times and couldn't get on?!
Why isn't the petition on this page!?
like it was for the surveys!
Jimi about he H.pyori bacteria, I feel the same, or I did, but right now I don't want to die just yet, life is good, I still have some hope for a cure, I hope oceanside and others succeed in search for a cure...today was another bad day for me,....all day long, people have been reminding me how terrible my breath smells.......so i'm still down,....
still remember when I went to doctors to find out what the reason for my breath was....how I was excited afer years of suffering,...u know why was I excited?..I hope they will find out that i have a cancer, ..so the reason for breaath will be known.....allmost all my hopes have died, I hope I will be free sooner or later one way or another, cause life like this...is worst than prison....
well probably the reason why there is so few people registred on BreathHelp4U.com is that the page does not work!
I tried a few times and couldn't get on?!
Why isn't the petition on this page!?
like it was for the surveys!
Jimi about he H.pyori bacteria, I feel the same, or I did, but right now I don't want to die just yet, life is good, I still have some hope for a cure, I hope oceanside and others succeed in search for a cure...today was another bad day for me,....all day long, people have been reminding me how terrible my breath smells.......so i'm still down,....
still remember when I went to doctors to find out what the reason for my breath was....how I was excited afer years of suffering,...u know why was I excited?..I hope they will find out that i have a cancer, ..so the reason for breaath will be known.....allmost all my hopes have died, I hope I will be free sooner or later one way or another, cause life like this...is worst than prison....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.