Page 1 of 1

BaBaBooey or Gary DelAbte on Howard Stern...he had major bb

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 pm
by mindyb
Does anyone listen to Howard Stern on Sirius Radio? I do occassionally and his producer Gary has bad breath, like horrible bb, and they ridicule him on the radio show. They are having some contest to do a song parody of him, and everything that has been sent in makes fun of his stink breath. It hurts to listen to the harshness, but I feel his pain.
I wonder if contacting him to let him know he's not alone would help both of us in the fight...

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am
by Jimi Stein
you want to contact horse tooth jackass?

I like stern and fa fa funkey too

He said he does not have chronic bb, only occasionally

but stern said once baba booey breath smelled horribly like shit

I contacted stern show many times, no reply whatsoever

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm
by mindyb
It seems to me that he's had shit breath since the early days of the radio show. Artie could just be being kind.
The songs fans of made up about him are ALL about his fecal breath, and there is no mercy.
Who knows!