THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

baking soda, salt, TUNG brush and nasal wash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

baking soda, salt, TUNG brush and nasal wash

Post by mindyb »

From what I've been reading lately, there has been success with using baking soda, salt, TUNG brush and nasal wash. Some are using them separately... but I think if used all together, it could be the best chance for bb management.
This morning I brushed, brushed with TUNG brush on my tongue with b.s., rinsed mouth with b.s., salt and warm water mixture, then did my nasal passages with warm water, salt and b.s mixture.
I plan to swollow some b.s. after I have my baby, just don't want to chance it being pregnant and all.
But I feel really clean today and confident. I haven't had much of a chance to test reactions, but it feels great.
anyone else doing this combo?
Need A Cure
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Need A Cure »

Yes, lately I have positive results from using baking soda with Aktiv-12.

My routine:
1. Nasal rinse with NeilMed, and GSE (grape fruit seed extract)
2. Brush/floss/tung brush
3. Gargle with peroxide
4. Place 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda on my tongue, and swallow with water.
5. Place 1/4 teaspoon of Aktiv-12 on my tongue, and let it dissolve.

As I can tell most of the people I come in contact with have either no reaction at all, or a slight reaction but they are still willing to interact with me (work/doctors visits). I just need to gather up the nerve to test it at a night club. :oops:
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Pretty much the exact same combo.

I agree with the clean and confident feeling, however I think that's all that can be asked for. I'm aware that no matter how confident I am, the 1st person to smell it will inform me that it still smells bad. But the confidence is important regardless IMO. I always think, "maybe today it's not THAT bad"

Pregnant woman get temporary BB anyways because of the pressure on the stomach area, and hormonal/digestive/diet changes... why worry? Try not to stress yourself during these times. It can't be good.
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

Elliot-
Thanks! I'm sure being preggo is making my bb ten times worse. Everything is tight from my neck down to my legs, and I have the worst heartburn known to man.
I've had bb since I was 18, and now I am 32. I've luckily found a wonderful man who can stand my breath and loves me anyway. He def. knows I have it though. However in bed last night, he was all up in my face ( after my morning regimen of bs, salt, tung brush- and then I just brushed my teeth before bed) and he didn't seem to budge. Usually when we talk in bed, he's got a pillow right next to his nose to run for cover!

I'm going to keep it up and keep testing reactions.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Hm, well maybe it does make some % of difference. Maybe try and ask him throughout the day how your breath is maintained... just to judge when it wears off.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗