Page 1 of 1

Contact info

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 am
by sun
Jimi, how do I get in touch with Cured. Do you have his email address or contact no? Anyone out here know how to get in touch with him. I have sent him a message but unfortunately I havent got a reply as yet.

-Sun-

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 am
by sun
wow 10 people view this topic and not a single reply?
thanks guys..

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 am
by thanatos
Get used it it. Sometimes I get no replies and hundreds of views.

It's the name of the game.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:49 pm
by Jimi Stein
why don't you click on pm on his profile

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:19 am
by sun
Jimi wrote:why don't you click on pm on his profile
I did but no reply as yet! when I pm does it go to his email address or the bb mail?

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:21 am
by Cured
Sun I replied to your PM...check your PMs.