My hubby is been using it every night and keeps it in his mouth for about 2 minutes and his teeth are white! He is a coffee, green tea, black tea and dark soda drinker. I only drink coffee on Mondays and Tuesdays because it gives me strong bb, I brush and gargle with peroxide/water the rest of the week and my teeth are brownish!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
hydrogen peroxide
hydrogen peroxide
To all of you using this stuff mixed with water. How does your teeth look re color???
My hubby is been using it every night and keeps it in his mouth for about 2 minutes and his teeth are white! He is a coffee, green tea, black tea and dark soda drinker. I only drink coffee on Mondays and Tuesdays because it gives me strong bb, I brush and gargle with peroxide/water the rest of the week and my teeth are brownish!
My hubby is been using it every night and keeps it in his mouth for about 2 minutes and his teeth are white! He is a coffee, green tea, black tea and dark soda drinker. I only drink coffee on Mondays and Tuesdays because it gives me strong bb, I brush and gargle with peroxide/water the rest of the week and my teeth are brownish!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.