THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

MMS crap hurting people/is another money scam

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

MMS crap hurting people/is another money scam

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi everyone,

I know that you all will be upset with me.

But come on. I know of people who got really sick on this MMS crap.

People cant you see that its just another way of making money from people like us who have this condition.

I too have this condition but seriously now how safe is this miracle cure. Is it regulated by the Food Agency. You guys might be doing more harm than good.

For all you know these people making the MMS cure could be making it in their toilets and then put all kinds of sh*t and Junk in it.

Be careful what you put inside your body people. I seriously think that you people should be very careful.

People have gotten really sick from that MMS crap.

Remember Katz who took our money. Well this person/s who is advertising this on the site knows the side effects but yet still directs you to webpages where you can buy this.

Come on people. Be smarter than this. It is just another rip off.

A very concerned ,
D
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I wrote million times that this stuff is really dangerous, and so many people are trying this shit on youtube, they cant even go to work because it is so potent.

This shit is dangerous if you ask me, took one drop and after 1 days my whole teeths are in awful pain
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Post by Bloorain »

I was very close to ordering this but changed my mind at the last minute. I just can't get over the cancer/aids claims. I live in New York City and have seen more than a few sick people (family members and such). I just don't think its something folks should go around saying. Sorry guys - if I'm wrong in saying they claim they cure people of these illness, please let me know but I don't think I am. I read it on this guys website.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Every products discussed on curezone are said to cure aids and cancer. I'm starting to find that people selling 'natural' products are even more corrupt than pharmaceutical companies.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Even believing some things are more "natural" than others is very Misguided.

And anything that has the word "Miracle" in its name should obviously be avoided like the plague, as it's probably an invention of some new-age Hippie with no actual knowledge of anything. Curezone is swamped by Hippies & I never go there. I'd rather eat my own hand than listen to advice from the Hippie community. 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗