Page 1 of 2
Lashing out against society
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 pm
by Eric
I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully blast rude people in the face with my bad breath.
Another idea I have is the 'guilt trip' whereby we tell rude people that comment on our breath we have a serious medical condition (which we actually do) but something akin to esophageal cancer.
I also sometimes like to indulge in problem foods (beer and ice cream) then go and be myself at a local restaurant, messing up everyone else's dining experience.
I'm looking for more ideas...
Re: Lashing out against society
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am
by sunshine
Eric wrote:I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully blast rude people in the face with my bad breath.
Another idea I have is the 'guilt trip' whereby we tell rude people that comment on our breath we have a serious medical condition (which we actually do) but something akin to esophageal cancer.
I also sometimes like to indulge in problem foods (beer and ice cream) then go and be myself at a local restaurant, messing up everyone else's dining experience.
I'm looking for more ideas...
Eric I feel the same way. I would love ot get back at the people who have been rude because of this problem. I try to stay home as much as possible and today I didn't go to see my son compete in the Jr, Olympics because I know some of the parents/coaches have talked about my bad breath. I can't help it! I'm going to doctors and brushing and washing and flossing and scraping. To hell with them. I would love to make them eat their awful and hurting words.
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 pm
by thanatos
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm
by Busted
If we ever got into a fight, all they had to say was "you have bb, shut up" and we are already beaten.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 am
by Charley
thanatos wrote:I have a date in a few hours as well. I'll be driving her around the island and it's her birthday so we're eating where she wants: A place that serves garlic shrip plate lunches.
My morning starts out horribly and now I feel dead inside. I almost want to call her up and cancel this date. Why put myself through that hell?
Sorry about the girl at Starbucks Than, she sounds a complete nob jockey.
What really interests me about you is that you do actually go on dates. I purposely don't get that close to men and pretty much avoid them, even when I am asked out I say no without thinking about it, even if i like the guy. I just couldn't bear being in such close proximity of someone and all the stress that goes with it.
How do you have the confidence to agree to go out with them when you know at some point you'll have to get close?
Did the date go alright?
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:23 pm
by thanatos
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm
by thanatos
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 am
by jane
[quote="thanatos"]She came over this morning and we had sex. I was not exactly prepared, but I did happen to brush up before she came.
whoo hoo! good for you

hey, did you control your breathing during? doesnt it suck?! when i really wanna let loose i put a pillow over my face and pretend its just a "thing" that i do. or i put a pillow over
his face. i saw this woman do that in a sex documentary once (waaay before the bb) and i copied her b/c i felt boring and wanted to be special.
and for the record, a WOMAN w/ bb is waaay worse than a man. women are beautiful creatures, and men like to see us that way almost all the time. its harder for us. its the same as having a smelly vagina.. you just dont see her the same way you know? and we have this tolerance and slight masochism in us that allows us to love a man no matter what's going on.
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 am
by Jimi Stein
I dont think so, most of the women with bb still have boyfriends and men with bb are usually single
So you must be wrong
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:13 am
by hello
thanatos...how effective is the eclipse gum?
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 am
by sun
To be fair

, if we were on the "other side" I think our reactions would be the same. Now that we are experiecing this condition of ours, we know how it feels to be mocked or made fun of. This is just how the society is so lets all not pretend like we are a bunch of mother theresas out here. No point feeling sorry for yourself because that is not going to help. Channel your anger/frustation to something else. Be determined more than ever now to look for a cure. List all the possible causes out there that is 'known' to cause bb and try eliminating them 1 by 1. See how that goes. And we are done with that list, by then im sure they will come out with new theories

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 am
by thanatos
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 am
by sun
Thanatos,
I am happy for you man. Im sure life is 'better' now. It would be perfect if you can get rid of this once and for all. Imagine all the things we wanted to do but could not due to bb. Do things without any complexity.
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 am
by Susie
I agree Jimi. I think most girls with bb still have b/f or husbands. You know why? I think it's b/c Men have a dull sense of smell. I would love to punish that piece of crap husband of mine with my breath but he can't even smell it....sucks for me....haha
Susie
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 pm
by Busted
I don't think it has anything to do with sense of smell. I think men just don't care that much compared to girls. Plus men are usually more messy than girls are.