Page 1 of 1
So many members but very few posters
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am
by sun
Looks like most people have given up and dont care about it anymore. Looks like every member is just waiting for that 1 member to give information on the cure. Till then I think most people will just lurk around the forums and wait
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 pm
by Menno5589
lol this topic has more than 50 views but this will be the first reply. And the sad thing is I don't have anything usefull to say either, we're all kind of lost on what to do. Most have tried so many things that they don't know what to do anymore, they've accepted the fact that they'll probably have to live isolated for the rest of their life. But I'm not going to let this get me down, the last 6 months months or so it has gotten a lot worse and 6 months is more than enough isolation and frustration for me. I'll see e,very doctor that might possibly be able to help me, I'll keep logs and I'll do research myself. I'm putting together a list of questions that I'll put on here for all of you to answer, maybe that will point us alittle in the right direction.
I'm NOT going to let this get me down and neither should all of you that are just sitting at homing feeling depressed. All of you need to start posting, topics get alot of views but hardly any replies.
I'll log every single thing I try and how good or bad it works. I will post the list of questions soon, please fill it out.. if it won't help you, it won't hurt you either
regards,
Menno
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 am
by emotional rescue
where does it says how many views a topic has??? i don´t find it
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 am
by Busted
emotional rescue wrote:where does it says how many views a topic has??? i don´t find it
You have to enter the official forum and not the frontpage with only the most recent posted topics.
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 pm
by tamacun
You are right sun most of us gave up.This health "problem" doesn't have any cure (so far),regards.