THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

So many members but very few posters

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

So many members but very few posters

Post by sun »

Looks like most people have given up and dont care about it anymore. Looks like every member is just waiting for that 1 member to give information on the cure. Till then I think most people will just lurk around the forums and wait ](*,)
Menno5589
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Menno5589 »

lol this topic has more than 50 views but this will be the first reply. And the sad thing is I don't have anything usefull to say either, we're all kind of lost on what to do. Most have tried so many things that they don't know what to do anymore, they've accepted the fact that they'll probably have to live isolated for the rest of their life. But I'm not going to let this get me down, the last 6 months months or so it has gotten a lot worse and 6 months is more than enough isolation and frustration for me. I'll see e,very doctor that might possibly be able to help me, I'll keep logs and I'll do research myself. I'm putting together a list of questions that I'll put on here for all of you to answer, maybe that will point us alittle in the right direction.

I'm NOT going to let this get me down and neither should all of you that are just sitting at homing feeling depressed. All of you need to start posting, topics get alot of views but hardly any replies.

I'll log every single thing I try and how good or bad it works. I will post the list of questions soon, please fill it out.. if it won't help you, it won't hurt you either

regards,
Menno
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

where does it says how many views a topic has??? i don´t find it
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

emotional rescue wrote:where does it says how many views a topic has??? i don´t find it
You have to enter the official forum and not the frontpage with only the most recent posted topics.
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

You are right sun most of us gave up.This health "problem" doesn't have any cure (so far),regards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗