Page 1 of 1
Should I join a commune?
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:01 am
by Eric
I know this seems extreme but I feel desperate and like I'm running out of options. They are good and simple people and I would work as a carpenter. I just think that after the initial acquisition period it could be very tranquil living amongst a group of people who understand my problem. Although I will be somewhat cut-off from society I hardly see this as a bad thing. After all, this society seems like it is not ready to accept me for who I am. Worst thing that could happen is the commune people can't take my breath and kick me out. So f**king what at least I tried, right?
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 am
by emotional rescue
I wouldn´t do that
If i remember correctly from your posts, you get bb this year, keep the patience, surely you got some options to explore yet, and for sure more to come......
i mean, do it if you believe in it as a good way of living, but i wouldn´t do it just for give you up.
Many members here has been strugling with this problem for about 10 or 20 years ( 13 in my case) and from childhood or teen ages....so maybe your problem is not exactly the same and could be cured some way....
anyway, a cure will come for all of us sooner or later, the voice about this problem is running, someone will see this problem as the good business that it is and will find the solution and the cure, or at least and effective treatment...