
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tonsil Crpyts?
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Tonsil Crpyts?
Are these tonsil crypts? Possible cause of bb?


Daveparker. Is this you? Do you still have your tonsils? Because I cant see them.
Either you dont have tonsils or they are very small. Or it might be the angle of the picture not clearly showing everything.
I definately see holes could be crypts where bacteria could be trapped in.
I have tonsil crypts and I was trying to clean them last night. I was a little too rough with my tonsils when trying to squeeze out the stones.
Now I am a bit woried that I have done seroius damage because my left tonsil is very swollen and painful. I cant eat because of this.
And to think that I am on a waiting list to get a tonsillectomy done.
countdown to wait for surgery is 14 weeks now.
Drastic
Either you dont have tonsils or they are very small. Or it might be the angle of the picture not clearly showing everything.
I definately see holes could be crypts where bacteria could be trapped in.
I have tonsil crypts and I was trying to clean them last night. I was a little too rough with my tonsils when trying to squeeze out the stones.
Now I am a bit woried that I have done seroius damage because my left tonsil is very swollen and painful. I cant eat because of this.
And to think that I am on a waiting list to get a tonsillectomy done.
countdown to wait for surgery is 14 weeks now.
Drastic
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.