THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Check out the new improved MSN site fror breath/ body odour

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Yeah

Post by mizz123 »

It doesn't say anything that we haven't heard over and over.... and its all so untrue. I don't have bad breath because of food particles. I have bad breath because I have it. You either have it or you don't. ](*,)
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Re: Yeah

Post by baguio »

mizz123 wrote: I have bad breath because I have it. You either have it or you don't. ](*,)
:mrgreen:

Yes, its quite good arun. must keep an eye on it.
Scientist42
Advanced
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Scientist42 »

Good man Baguio. Mizz123, I don't remember talking about food particles in the mouth. Perhaps you should read the Introduction to the site:-

http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSupport/m ... ation.msnw
Arun
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

Oh sorry, I must have been looking at something else. I did find that to be informative. Especially the part where the doctors lie to you about your breath because they know there is nothing that they can do for us. : (
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗