Page 1 of 1

Check out the new improved MSN site fror breath/ body odour

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:38 pm
by Scientist42

Yeah

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 pm
by mizz123
It doesn't say anything that we haven't heard over and over.... and its all so untrue. I don't have bad breath because of food particles. I have bad breath because I have it. You either have it or you don't. ](*,)

Re: Yeah

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:55 pm
by baguio
mizz123 wrote: I have bad breath because I have it. You either have it or you don't. ](*,)
:mrgreen:

Yes, its quite good arun. must keep an eye on it.

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm
by Scientist42
Good man Baguio. Mizz123, I don't remember talking about food particles in the mouth. Perhaps you should read the Introduction to the site:-

http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSupport/m ... ation.msnw
Arun

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:33 am
by mizz123
Oh sorry, I must have been looking at something else. I did find that to be informative. Especially the part where the doctors lie to you about your breath because they know there is nothing that they can do for us. : (