THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Alcoholic Beverages
Alcoholic Beverages
What alcoholic beverage gives you the least bad breath? Or because do we have feces breath does it smell like alcohol mixed with poop.
I have been told when I chew gum it smells like a mint wrapped in a poop. Nice huh. assholes
I find that certain types of alcohol and mixers get rid of my bb temporarily, usually spirits (the alcohol kills the bacteria) and diet coke (I think the acidity kills everything off too).
It's not a permanent cure, but at least it lets me socialise fairly normally for a few hours, without having to worry about my bb all the time.
Other types of alcohol make it worse, usually beer and wine, not sure why, possibly the yeast and sugar content.
It's not a permanent cure, but at least it lets me socialise fairly normally for a few hours, without having to worry about my bb all the time.
Other types of alcohol make it worse, usually beer and wine, not sure why, possibly the yeast and sugar content.
definitely if you are going to drink, don't drink beer or wine, the sugar/yeast content is too high, drink a very refined spirit and alway mix it with a diet soda or water or tonic. I prefer tonic or water because I don't have to worry about the sugar or the fake sugar which is bad for you. And if you mix it with water you are combating the dehydration caused by the alcohol.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.