Page 1 of 1
Irrigation of the nasal passages
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 pm
by johnny797
I've been irrigating over a month and got not relief....I have not tried letting the solution go back into my mouth, but I will try. I've been suffering with CH too for the past 6yrs. No one seems to relate to my condition, even my wife. Do any of you live in NJ? Maybe we could get together and really give each other an honest opinion about our breath. Let me know your thoughts.
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 pm
by Eric
I do nasal irrigation using a NeilMed SinusRinse bottle. They cost like 7 bucks or something, its essentially just a glorified plastic bottle. I am careful to purposefully let the warm salt water run down the back of my throat and my nostril because that seems to keep my breath less offensive for the most time.
I think he reason this helps me is because after I eat food gets caught in the back of my throat above my tonsils and this procedure flushes that stuff out.